The Student Room Group

SFE for a level retake

Hi,

I sat my a levels for the first time in summer 2023 but didn’t get the grades I needed so retaking my subjects again this year. I applied for SFE last year and completed my application but it was cancelled in September as I didn’t end up going to uni.

Does anyone know the process for SFE as a resit applicant? I’ve logged back into my SFE account but not sure how to apply again for this year?

Thanks
Hi there,

As your application was cancelled in the previous academic year then you would log into your online account and submit an application as a new student. Is this for the 2024/25 academic year and are you applying as a full time under graduate student?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
As your application was cancelled in the previous academic year then you would log into your online account and submit an application as a new student. Is this for the 2024/25 academic year and are you applying as a full time under graduate student?
Thanks, Drew

Hi, yes for 2024/25 entry as a full time undergraduate student
Hi there,

Then all you need to do is log into your online account and submit an application as a new student for the 2024/25 academic year.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply