The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University Accommodation

Hi I just applied for university accommodation for undergrad 2024-2025 and I’m not sure whether park view has been booked out or unavailable for now. I really love the accommodation and I have stayed there during bitesize uni and it was really comfortable. Please let me know if rooms are just unavailable! :frown:
Reply 1
Hey, I was also looking at it and I’m assuming people have reserved the ones released this week. It should refresh soon and there will be another batch of rooms to choose from. It’s one of the most popular accomms, so I’m not too surprised.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I just applied for university accommodation for undergrad 2024-2025 and I’m not sure whether park view has been booked out or unavailable for now. I really love the accommodation and I have stayed there during bitesize uni and it was really comfortable. Please let me know if rooms are just unavailable! :frown:

Is there any update on this ?
Reply 3
Original post by PaulineTsh
Hey, I was also looking at it and I’m assuming people have reserved the ones released this week. It should refresh soon and there will be another batch of rooms to choose from. It’s one of the most popular accomms, so I’m not too surprised.

Do you know what day and time they release each week?
Original post by Pierre h
Do you know what day and time they release each week?

Hi, they do it randomly so it’s a different time and day every week (not exactly sure how that works).
Hi all,

Through Advanced Booking we are releasing up to 70% of each residence. In the interest of fairness, we have not released all the popular residences or room types at once.

Rooms are going to be released in weekly batches until mid-June. Again, to ensure a fair booking process, the dates of these releases are not being made known.

I hope this information has provided some clarity 🙂

Hana

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending