The Student Room Group

This girl still wants to b friends when i know she talks **** about me

I dated this boy over a year ago, and we had a pretty messy breakup involving cheating and such (which wasn't my fault) after we had broken up (THE FIRST TIME!!!!!) this girl started talking **** about me btw this girl was my ex's life long friend she was also my friend but wtv anyways we had gotten back together for a bit until we broke up in September on good terms, what I thought. Until I found out that he and his lifelong friend started dating 2 WEEKS AFTER WE BROKE UP!! And as you could tell that annoyed me as it would some people. He spread rumors about me being gay and wtv even tho this dude is trans what besides the point he spread rumors about me and so did the girl and my ex's other friend who I used to be best friends with they are completely obsessed with me it's insane all they do is talk **** about me for no reason all cuz my ex and I broke up like cmon shes obsessed with me and thinks she sounds cool trying to bring me up every chance she gets. She's texted me twice already asking if we can put the past behind us and be friends and tbh idrc so I've said yes both times and have apologized both times but it doesn't matter to her because she STILL talks **** about me. She's so obsessed, mind you, me and my ex broke up in September and its literally April... make it make sense, plus, yes there's more, I was walking home from school today and my friends that are friends with that girl told me that she wants to be friends w me but I'm the only one who has a problem with her, maybe I have a problem with you because she still talks **** about me EVEN THOUGH THE BREAK UP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, what should I do because at this point it's just embarrassing on her part.
ignore her tbh seems like the attention seeking type
Reply 2
Original post by kamdi_anamdi
ignore her tbh seems like the attention seeking type

Now that you bring that up I forgot to mention she only hangs out with boys and has dropped all her friends to hang out with the boys at school 😭
Original post by its821am
Now that you bring that up I forgot to mention she only hangs out with boys and has dropped all her friends to hang out with the boys at school 😭

!! i hate that type omg stay away from her

Quick Reply