The Student Room Group

In2Science

Hi, I applied to In2Science for work experience in February and they said they would be sending out emails confirming places in the last couple weeks, has anyone received any responses yet? Would be so useful for me if I got the place so its so nerve wracking
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by DionJ
Hi, I applied to In2Science for work experience in February and they said they would be sending out emails confirming places in the last couple weeks, has anyone received any responses yet? Would be so useful for me if I got the place so its so nerve wracking

I received a place only 2 weeks ago for computer science but some people are still waiting as well so don’t worry. I think they’ll be sending out emails until early may
Reply 3
Oh thats amazing, where is your CS placement? They emailed me on Thursday saying they have a few places left, I just don't know if I responded quick enough to get the only chemistry placement that was available, they did not send me a confirmation on friday so now I am just anxiously waiting. Have you had the confirmation email?
Reply 4
Original post by DionJ
Oh thats amazing, where is your CS placement? They emailed me on Thursday saying they have a few places left, I just don't know if I responded quick enough to get the only chemistry placement that was available, they did not send me a confirmation on friday so now I am just anxiously waiting. Have you had the confirmation email?

I think London South Bank University! I’m not sure if i’ve received a confirmation email but they did say they’d get back to me once all people offered on my placement finishes the survey

Quick Reply

Latest