The Student Room Group

Give me harsh motivation for my gsces

I’m a big procrastinator I usually get 5/6s without revision but my grades have gone down a lot I’m getting 6 (a few marks away from 5) in maths and I don’t want that for my gsces and I did really bad English lit paper 2 with 4 (poetry throws me off), and I want to improve from a 6-6 in combined science. THE PROBLEM : I want all this, but I don’t work. Someone please please cuss me out or smth to motivate me!
Original post by stanive
I’m a big procrastinator I usually get 5/6s without revision but my grades have gone down a lot I’m getting 6 (a few marks away from 5) in maths and I don’t want that for my gsces and I did really bad English lit paper 2 with 4 (poetry throws me off), and I want to improve from a 6-6 in combined science. THE PROBLEM : I want all this, but I don’t work. Someone please please cuss me out or smth to motivate me!

dude if you are getting 6s without revision imagine what you can do with just putting a little bit of work in, but you choose to be just straight up lazy even though there is less than a month until the most important exam you have ever done starts. just revise more and stop saying GCSEs are not that deep.

(sorry if too harsh :biggrin:)
Original post by stanive

Harsh motivation? There is no need - look, you have almost 2 months after GCSEs to relax and do nothing and be useless all the time, so why not work hard right now, and enjoy later!
Reply 3
just imagine proving everybody wrong on results day when you get the grades that you want, and showing off because u know damn well you worked hard for them, but you need to put in the work now to make that possible

(im a procrastinator i guess i need to take this advice for myself too lol)
Reply 4
Original post by dxlxxxq
just imagine proving everybody wrong on results day when you get the grades that you want, and showing off because u know damn well you worked hard for them, but you need to put in the work now to make that possible
(im a procrastinator i guess i need to take this advice for myself too lol)

Thank you , let’s both prove ppl wrong!
Original post by stanive

gcses can change your future so uh keep that in mind

Quick Reply

Latest