Turn on thread page Beta

Lord of the rings (no 2) is the best film ever and the third is meant to be even better! Harry potters gd but doent compare! any comments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Lord of the rings (no 2) is the best film ever and the third is meant to be even better! Harry potters gd but doent compare! any comments?
    If you're talking about films. Harry Potter doesn't compare.

Only a couple of months until LOTR Return of the King- Hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    We all have different views. I didn't like the 2nd LOTR movie that much, although it is good. HP2 is definitely great. Anyway, you can't really compare the two because it's not about the same things. But if you're looking at the movie aspect, both are good. They have different effects which are simply marv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    If you're talking about films. Harry Potter doesn't compare.

Only a couple of months until LOTR Return of the King- Hurrah!
    Did Saruman die?

ReputationRep:
    lord of the rings is definately the best! no contest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileoftheyear)
    lord of the rings is definately the best! no contest!
    Both are absolutle rubbish in my opinion. BTW, stop posting new harry potter threads, just the ultimate one is bad enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Both are absolutle rubbish in my opinion. BTW, stop posting new harry potter threads, just the ultimate one is bad enough!
    have you watched both, though? this is a different thread. it's about the movies, not the book. and it has lotr added to HP :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    have you watched both, though? this is a different thread. it's about the movies, not the book. and it has lotr added to HP :P
    I was forced to watch about halve of each of the films before i couldnt bare it anymore and escaped! When I say i hate them i really mean HATE!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was forced to watch about halve of each of the films before i couldnt bare it anymore and escaped! When I say i hate them i really mean HATE!!!!!!
    how can u hate lord of the rings? wot sorta films do u like? my little pony?

ReputationRep:
    how can u hate lord of the rings? wot sorta films do u like? my little pony?
    nice one how bout "the easter bunny that hopped around"?

As much as I love HP, Lord of the Rings totally rocked. I liked the first movie though.

ReputationRep:
    I like films that are realistic and believeable. ie films whose story lines are not physically impossible in real life. Plus i like 'grown-up' films not films made for the 6-12 market (i am talking about HP rather than LOTR). Makes me sick

ReputationRep:
    there is no shame in being a child at heart! let ur hair down!

ReputationRep:
    there is no shame in being a child at heart! let ur hair down!
    i agree. i still watch cartoons

I like films that are realistic and believeable. ie films whose story lines are not physically impossible in real life. Plus i like 'grown-up' films not films made for the 6-12 market (i am talking about HP rather than LOTR). Makes me sick
    That's all what you like? How boring
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    So you didn't go to see Finding Nemo? or Toy Story, or Bugs Life or Monster's Inc or Ice Age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    So you didn't go to see Finding Nemo? or Toy Story, or Bugs Life or Monster's Inc or Ice Age?
    no i definately didn't - i stopped watching stuff like that when i was 12!

ReputationRep:
    #

its a shame ur so 'grown up'
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You have my greatest sympathy...was that when you had your sense of humour and fun removed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    You have my greatest sympathy...was that when you had your sense of humour and fun removed?
    No i think it's because i appreciate intelligent entertainment. Why adults would like to watch films with boys flying round on broomsticks is beyond me and if that means i have no sense of humour then im glad.

ReputationRep:
    No i think it's because i appreciate intelligent entertainment. Why adults would like to watch films with boys flying round on broomsticks is beyond me and if means i have no sense of humour then im glad.
    wot films do u like?

ReputationRep:
    wot films do u like?
    I like most films that are at least halve realistic. In particular films that depict events that have happened in the past. (Pearl Harbour etc, Appllo 13 etc)

Can't say im a real telly fan anyway - much prefer to get out of the house.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.