The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan dental therapy time table

Can any students who studied DHT at UCLan shed some light on their timetable from previous years? I have a wedding which has been arranged for over a year which falls over the 2/3rd week of the first term this year (abroad, id miss 4 days). I was hoping to get an idea of how intense the course is from the get go and how likely it would be for me to attend this wedding.
Original post by Anonymous
Can any students who studied DHT at UCLan shed some light on their timetable from previous years? I have a wedding which has been arranged for over a year which falls over the 2/3rd week of the first term this year (abroad, id miss 4 days). I was hoping to get an idea of how intense the course is from the get go and how likely it would be for me to attend this wedding.

Sir/Madam, I think you know who to ask. I'm assuming you want a real world answer so you can respond accordingly?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wanga_wanga
Sir/Madam, I think you know who to ask. I'm assuming you want a real world answer so you can respond accordingly?

I have asked UCLan and they can't help me yet because they dont have the time table, but thanks for your help.
I have asked UCLan and they can't help me yet because they dont have the time table, but thanks for your help.

someone must know, the course leader, if thats who you have contacted this forum isnt going to know Im afraid.
Reply 4
Original post by wanga_wanga
someone must know, the course leader, if thats who you have contacted this forum isnt going to know Im afraid.

Thats why I was asking students who have previously studied there or are currently studying there, so they could inform me of their current / past schedule. Just to give me a better idea, thanks again.
Thats why I was asking students who have previously studied there or are currently studying there, so they could inform me of their current / past schedule. Just to give me a better idea, thanks again.

That should be available from the course leader, if its not it may indicate somethings changing you cant hinge such a big thing on might's and past experiences.

I've been ill for more than 4 days in the past though, I would imagine they can cope without you and not have such a massive dent on your training so early on
Hi Anon,

Thanks for your question. Great to see that you are interested in our BSc (Hons) Dental Therapy course! 😊

Timetables do vary depending on your course and can change from previous years. Those who are accepted onto the course will received their personalised timetable closer to the course start date. If you have any questions about the course structure, I would recommend you reach out to our course enquiries team by emailing [email protected]

We strongly advise students to attend all their mandatory timetabled sessions. But if you cannot attend a class, we recommend that you contact your academic tutor as soon as possible to make them aware.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

All the best,
Sarah

I have an offer from UCLan- DM me? 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending