The Student Room Group

Discounted en-suite room in Stratford One 5Jun-14Sep 265pw near LMA, UAL, UCL, QMUL

Are you a student seeking hassle-free accommodation in Stratford? You've just found the perfect option! I'm offering my student contract at Stratford One, a fantastic student residence near Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford City shopping center.

Room Features:

Private ensuite bathroom for your convenience
Shared kitchen with flatmates
All bills included, including no council tax
Spacious 3/4 bed
Ample storage with a wardrobe and under-bed storage
Study desk and chair for focused work
Cozy common areas, including a lounge, cinema room, and courtyard

Kitchen Amenities:

Fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances
Fridge freezer, oven, and microwave
Breakfast bar for casual meals
Everything you need to cook and dine comfortably

Location Highlights:

Stunning views of the London Stadium and Olympic Park
Proximity to Stratford International Station
Easy access to Westfield Stratford City shopping center
Quick 15-minute ride to the city center via the Jubilee Line
MyUnite app for convenient management

Community Perks:

Enjoy socializing in the common room with games and activities
Stay active with a ping pong table, pool, and table football
Explore the city from the rooftop terraces and sky lounge
Laundry facilities, bike storage, and recycling on-site
24/7 assistance, security, and maintenance support
Check out a 360 tour of the accommodation here!
This ensuite room comes with all the essentials you need for comfortable living. You'll enjoy your own private bathroom and share a well-equipped kitchen with 4-5 friendly flatmates. Plus, all bills are included, no council tax, ensuring an stress-free living experience.
I'm specifically looking for someone who can take over the lease for the entire period from June 5th to September 14th, 2024. After that, there’s an option for you to renew the contract for another year if you're interested.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by hanamitsu
Are you a student seeking hassle-free accommodation in Stratford? You've just found the perfect option! I'm offering my student contract at Stratford One, a fantastic student residence near Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford City shopping center.
Room Features:
Private ensuite bathroom for your convenience
Shared kitchen with flatmates
All bills included, including no council tax
Spacious 3/4 bed
Ample storage with a wardrobe and under-bed storage
Study desk and chair for focused work
Cozy common areas, including a lounge, cinema room, and courtyard
Kitchen Amenities:
Fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances
Fridge freezer, oven, and microwave
Breakfast bar for casual meals
Everything you need to cook and dine comfortably
Location Highlights:
Stunning views of the London Stadium and Olympic Park
Proximity to Stratford International Station
Easy access to Westfield Stratford City shopping center
Quick 15-minute ride to the city center via the Jubilee Line
MyUnite app for convenient management
Community Perks:
Enjoy socializing in the common room with games and activities
Stay active with a ping pong table, pool, and table football
Explore the city from the rooftop terraces and sky lounge
Laundry facilities, bike storage, and recycling on-site
24/7 assistance, security, and maintenance support
This ensuite room comes with all the essentials you need for comfortable living. You'll enjoy your own private bathroom and share a well-equipped kitchen with 4-5 friendly flatmates. Plus, all bills are included, no council tax, ensuring an stress-free living experience.

Heya, just checking up on your offer.

I’m gonna be studying at LMA this September and I’m currently looking for a pad to live in. Is the offer still open? Thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by Exiled234
Heya, just checking up on your offer.
I’m gonna be studying at LMA this September and I’m currently looking for a pad to live in. Is the offer still open? Thanks!

Hi yes it is! dm-ed u
Hi ! Is the offer still open ?
Reply 4
Original post by luciecmbs
Hi ! Is the offer still open ?

yes I have dm-ed u
Hi yes it is! dm-ed u

I take it back, my decision was super hasty. I saw the new information on your post and maybe we could discuss more? I’m sorry for flip flopping, little stressed right now 😅
Reply 6
I take it back, my decision was super hasty. I saw the new information on your post and maybe we could discuss more? I’m sorry for flip flopping, little stressed right now 😅
sure, what do you want to discuss about?
sure, what do you want to discuss about?

One of my big questions was about the cost. You’re offering the room for £265pw, which is a lot cheaper than Stratford One asks for per week. I’m assuming this is to do with the flat sharing, but I’d really appreciate some clarification in case I’m entirely wrong, lol. This’ll be my first move so I’m trying to understand how stuff works
Reply 8
One of my big questions was about the cost. You’re offering the room for £265pw, which is a lot cheaper than Stratford One asks for per week. I’m assuming this is to do with the flat sharing, but I’d really appreciate some clarification in case I’m entirely wrong, lol. This’ll be my first move so I’m trying to understand how stuff works

It is a basic en-suite with 9 other flatmates but by the time you move in, there will only be 4-5 other flatmates left, and the price is significantly cheaper because the price has been locked in when I first signed the contract in Sep 2023, and will be the same for the rest of the contract, this room type is sold out hence you would not be able to find the same rate on the website which the only available room type is £750 pw for the premium studio, happy to hop on a chat on WhatsApp, I've dm-ed you my number
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending