The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne or UCA for fashion

I've got conditional offers from both Ravensbourne and UCA for fashion, I would like to know which one is better?
Original post by wjqjnwna
I've got conditional offers from both Ravensbourne and UCA for fashion, I would like to know which one is better?

Have you looked at the Guardian League Tables? It's worth it, have you also visited? Don't just take other people's views and rankings - visit to get a good feel for both the Uni and the city. Hope this helps. https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2023/sep/09/the-guardian-university-guide-2024-the-rankings

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers! 🥳

Attending one of our campus events, if you haven’t already, is invaluable. There's nothing like firsthand experience touring the facilities and connecting with our staff and students can provide great insights to help your decision-making process.

Ravensbourne was also recently awarded the 4th best University in London by Student Crowd and we have also just been accepted to showcase at London Fashion Week for the 4th year in a row (we are the only university showing this year).

In addition to these achievements, our prime London location is a defining feature that sets us apart from other creative institutions. We are situated at the heart of London’s newest permanent creative community on the Greenwich Peninsula, the Design District.

Choosing the right university is a significant decision that will shape your future, and we understand its importance. We highly recommend thorough research and attending in-person events at your prospective universities to ensure they align with your creative goals.

Best of luck on your study journey! 🤗

Madeleine
Marketing, Communications & Content Administrator
Ravenbourne University London
Reply 3

Hey, I also received an offer for Ravensbourne for the fashion and textiles course. Have you chosen a school to accept yet?

Quick Reply

Latest