The Student Room Group

study buddy!!

heyy guys just wanted to know is anyone interested in having a study buddy?? i think it would help so much since we could hold each other accountable, motivate each other, share revision tips etc.
i'm in year 13, currently doing a-level socio, business, and history.
i dont mind if your a levels are different or if you are not even doing a levels cuz i think the main point of this is to make sure we get our work done before exams :smile:
Original post by user1852453
heyy guys just wanted to know is anyone interested in having a study buddy?? i think it would help so much since we could hold each other accountable, motivate each other, share revision tips etc.
i dont mind if your a levels are different or if you are not even doing a levels cuz i think the main point of this is to make sure we get our work done before exams :smile:

Yess!! Would be so helpful icl. Work is piling up so quickly and im starting to stresss.
I’m in year 13 as well, doing bio, chem and geography 😁

Hiii, what exam board do you do for sociology if it’s AQA I would love to be your study buddy. I do A-level psychology and sociology, and BTEC health and social care
Reply 3
Original post by student295-6
Yess!! Would be so helpful icl. Work is piling up so quickly and im starting to stresss.
I’m in year 13 as well, doing bio, chem and geography 😁
i'll pm you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Maariya02
Hiii, what exam board do you do for sociology if it’s AQA I would love to be your study buddy. I do A-level psychology and sociology, and BTEC health and social care

hii yess i do AQA for socio
hii yess i do AQA for socio

Just wondering if you do the same topics on sociology: I do education, culture and identity, mass media and crime and deviance
Reply 6
Original post by Maariya02
Just wondering if you do the same topics on sociology: I do education, culture and identity, mass media and crime and deviance

sorry for the late reply i do education, crime + deviance, families and households, and beliefs in society
sorry for the late reply i do education, crime + deviance, families and households, and beliefs in society

We 2 of the same topics so it isn’t bad 🫶🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending