The Student Room Group

Aviva risk management associate apprenticeship

Anyone else have an assessment centre next week for this or any tips for the aviva apprenticeship assessment centre
Reply 1
I just had my assessment centre with aviva but was for software engineering. How did your AC go and have you heard back from it ?
Original post by QasM_17
I just had my assessment centre with aviva but was for software engineering. How did your AC go and have you heard back from it ?

My assessment centre went okay i think 😀, haven’t heard back yet, said it’ll take up to 6 weeks to hear back, been around 3 now, fingers crossed there’s still hope
Reply 3
Original post by danielreeves
My assessment centre went okay i think 😀, haven’t heard back yet, said it’ll take up to 6 weeks to hear back, been around 3 now, fingers crossed there’s still hope

Good luck and I hope you get a positive response back! When I did my assessment centre, they did say they were running them April and May, with a response within 6 weeks from assessment centre date. I was just wondering whether those they accepted would have heard back straight away or within a few days. For me it's been a week and a half, still nothing, but still hoping!
Reply 4
Hey, I was wondering if you or anyone else has had a reply from the AVIVA assessment centre. Any luck?
Original post by QasM_17
Hey, I was wondering if you or anyone else has had a reply from the AVIVA assessment centre. Any luck?
no not yet😭, they said 6 weeks and i emailed them last week and pretty much got an automated reply saying it’s still in consideration, 6 weeks will be by wednesday next week so fingers crossed 🙏🙏🙏
Reply 6
I just got an email from them and it was exactly a month after I did my assessment centre. I was unsuccessful, but good luck and I hope you get a positive response 🤞
Original post by QasM_17
I just got an email from them and it was exactly a month after I did my assessment centre. I was unsuccessful, but good luck and I hope you get a positive response 🤞

What date did you hear back from them and when was your AC? 25th of April?
Original post by shady2slow
What date did you hear back from them and when was your AC? 25th of April?

mine was the 16th april still no decision i emailed and said still considering applications and hope to get a decision within 2 weeks
Original post by danielreeves
mine was the 16th april still no decision i emailed and said still considering applications and hope to get a decision within 2 weeks

What did you apply for?
Original post by shady2slow
What did you apply for?

risk management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending