The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL halls recommendation

Hello, I'm an international student and will going to study at CSM this September. I would love to know about Halls recommendation about which halls is quite safe and in a good location. I actually thinking ant Glassyard hall. Any comment? and also I would love to know what actually Mobility adaptable mean I never heard of it before 😭. Thanks xx
Reply 1
heyyy! im a home student + not at ual yet, but i hear that sketch house is best for CSM students as its closest to kings cross iirc, but its not like you cant get there from other houses too! also, every room at sketch is en-suite (personal bathroom), which is certainly a plus for me haha!

mobility adaptable means its suitable for people with physical disabilities, pregnant people, elderly people, people who are at risk of seizures, and other people who require a lot of space due to something medically. it's mainly for students with physical disabilities, but i think you can still choose one anyway (wouldn't recommend though~ leave it dor those who need it haha!).

that's all i've heard! congrats in your plase at CSM, abd have a food time in england ♡.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wawaw9
heyyy! im a home student + not at ual yet, but i hear that sketch house is best for CSM students as its closest to kings cross iirc, but its not like you cant get there from other houses too! also, every room at sketch is en-suite (personal bathroom), which is certainly a plus for me haha!
mobility adaptable means its suitable for people with physical disabilities, pregnant people, elderly people, people who are at risk of seizures, and other people who require a lot of space due to something medically. it's mainly for students with physical disabilities, but i think you can still choose one anyway (wouldn't recommend though~ leave it dor those who need it haha!).
that's all i've heard! congrats in your plase at CSM, abd have a food time in england ♡.

Awww you so sweet! Thank you so much! I actually went to england 2 years ago and totally love it! So have to go back for undergrad there haha! Such a warm welcome thank you so much love 🤍🤍🤍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending