The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King’s College - English and French Law Offers

Hello,
I was just wondering whether anybody had received any offers from king’s for english and french law.
I applied early January, the last update i received from King’s Apply was a message stating my application was still being considered (in Feb) and emails stating that they would try to get offers before the UCAS deadline.
Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I was just wondering whether anybody had received any offers from king’s for english and french law.
I applied early January, the last update i received from King’s Apply was a message stating my application was still being considered (in Feb) and emails stating that they would try to get offers before the UCAS deadline.
Thanks!

I'm a home applicant and am in the same position as you unfortunately...
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
Thanks!

Hiya I’m a current first year in that degree and if it helps they really take their time with sending out the offers. Don’t worry about it too much x
Heyy! I applied for this course and got an offer and I know a couple other people have as well. I think they might be sending them out in batches so dont worry! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending