The Student Room Group

Confirmation Of Estrangement Form

Hi,

My doctor and I have finished completing the confirmation of estrangement form however I’m confused as to where I’m supposed to send it.

The email I received for the evidence request, told me that I can upload my evidence online or send it to by post.
However, SFE’s website instructs me to “not upload any original documents we’ve asked you for. You must send this evidence by post because we need to see original documents.”

I have scanned each page of the form and uploaded them to the SFE website as a PDF, do I need to send it by post too?

Thanks
Original post by pepsienjoyer
Hi,
My doctor and I have finished completing the confirmation of estrangement form however I’m confused as to where I’m supposed to send it.
The email I received for the evidence request, told me that I can upload my evidence online or send it to by post.
However, SFE’s website instructs me to “not upload any original documents we’ve asked you for. You must send this evidence by post because we need to see original documents.”
I have scanned each page of the form and uploaded them to the SFE website as a PDF, do I need to send it by post too?
Thanks

Hi there,

The form can be uploaded online, this is perfectly acceptable. It will come through to us and once it's processed you will be emailed. You do not also need to send it by post.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
The form can be uploaded online, this is perfectly acceptable. It will come through to us and once it's processed you will be emailed. You do not also need to send it by post.
Thanks, Ross
Great, thanks for the clarity Ross

Take care
Original post by pepsienjoyer
Great, thanks for the clarity Ross
Take care

You're welcome. Any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending