The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Penryn Campus?

Hey! I'm excited to be possibly starting a history and business degree at Exeter next year. I'm looking for recommendations on things to do around Penryn and Falmouth, and I'm curious to know if the campus is as good as I've heard. Does anyone have any tips?
Reply 1
hello, I'm also going to be at Penryn for law with business,
from what I have seen online there are a bunch of great things to do:
Surfing, Nature walks, marine watch, and a range of sports options such as lacrosse which I am pretty interested in since I have never tried it.
I would suggest checking out the students' union for a better idea of what activities are popular: https://www.thesu.org.uk/activities/groups/directory/

I have heard that the amusement parks are a total scam so stay away from those!
Let me know if you'd like my IG to reach out, seems like the Penryn campus is quite small but very communal so I'm hoping for a great experience with a tight-knit community, Goodluck to you, and see you in Sep hopefully.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hey, that sounds amazing. I'd love to try surfing as well!! like one of the key things I wanna try is all the water sports you can do down there. Would it be alright if I had your IG? Good luck and I'll see you in Sep.
Reply 3
Original post by May007
Hey, that sounds amazing. I'd love to try surfing as well!! like one of the key things I wanna try is all the water sports you can do down there. Would it be alright if I had your IG? Good luck and I'll see you in Sep.

yeah, I think the water sports are going to be a highlight, but apparently, it's super cold!
My IG is @saahir_dewany feel free to reach out (the same goes to anyone who sees this thread in the future!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending