The Student Room Group

HELP! How do i draw this diagram?

* A resistance wire is coiled around a thermistor. The coil of wire will warm the thermistor.
It is suggested that the relationship between the power P dissipated in the coiled wire and the stable resistance R
of the thermistor is given by the expression P = kRn, where k and n are constants.
Describe how an experiment can be conducted to assess the validity of this expression and how the data
collected can be analysed to determine k and n.
Use the space below for a circuit diagram.

How do i draw a thermistor / wire combination?
try search that question but I think it would just be a circuit with a thermistor and a coil wrapped around that like how u see in a loudspeaker the way its wrapped on one of the poles also make sure to label the positive and negative sides on the power supply
Original post by riley.luce
try search that question but I think it would just be a circuit with a thermistor and a coil wrapped around that like how u see in a loudspeaker the way its wrapped on one of the poles also make sure to label the positive and negative sides on the power supply

https://www.ametherm.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/circuit.png

Would the symbol be like that, and if so is this how any coil around a circuit symbol would look like? (ie squiggly line then symbol)

Quick Reply

Latest