The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Password help

hello, I firmed NTU as my first choice 3 days ago and have received emails comfirming my place and NTU ID however I don't have a password or wasnt't given one and when I get redirected to the password manager page I'm unsure what to put since there is no reset password button. Can someone please help me, thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
hello, I firmed NTU as my first choice 3 days ago and have received emails comfirming my place and NTU ID however I don't have a password or wasnt't given one and when I get redirected to the password manager page I'm unsure what to put since there is no reset password button. Can someone please help me, thank you.

See https://www.ntu.ac.uk/studenthub/my-course/studying-and-enrolment/get-or-reset-your-ntu-password?_cldee=DM2cnnyMRfxL8zDMEtI00aK9vHeqlKxjodJn-u4kYwh2ITLDLQpnLfI2DvSSXygf&recipientid=contact-6b0858f974ceed11a7c6002248c87a59-caa1a13e78d349b98a9c16bbc746fa48&esid=6baedc3d-4322-ee11-9966-002248c87911

After you firm your offer, you only get your student ID. You need to set the password yourself.
(edited 1 month ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
That's what I did but there is no place to set the password myself, I clicked on the get password link and got redirected to a password manager page, from there I entered my ID and brought to the register account page and then was asked to enter my password
That's what I did but there is no place to set the password myself, I clicked on the get password link and got redirected to a password manager page, from there I entered my ID and brought to the register account page and then was asked to enter my password

Use forgotten my password link. ‘Reset your password’
(edited 1 month ago)

Hi,

As mentioned in the student hub page that was posted earlier you should be able to set up your password through here or through the password reset if it does not allow you to do so. If that doesn't work, please email [email protected] and include your NTU ID in the email and one of our support team will be able to assist you.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
Hi I did contact [email protected] and they said they managed to resolve the problem however I am still experiencing difficulties as when I get redirected to the One Identity NTU password manager page my NTU ID works but when I press on register it states 'enter password' with no password creation or reset button
Hi I did contact [email protected] and they said they managed to resolve the problem however I am still experiencing difficulties as when I get redirected to the One Identity NTU password manager page my NTU ID works but when I press on register it states 'enter password' with no password creation or reset button

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues - it's probably best you get back in touch with our support team to discuss the issue further so they can walk you through the solution to fix it. It might be easier to give them a call on +44 (0) 115 848 8500 to speak to someone directly about your issue in more detail.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending