The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

don't think grades i need is achievable

Hi, i need ABB to get into liverpool BUT i feel like im on BBB right now im really stressed as i dont want to go to my second option. do u think they'll accept me still?
maybe email them an ask if it's possible? I think they might still accept but never hurts to just email prior and explain how its your top choice uni
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by xtaylorx
Hi, i need ABB to get into liverpool BUT i feel like im on BBB right now im really stressed as i dont want to go to my second option. do u think they'll accept me still?

hey girl, i got accepted into liverpool with BCC, don’t worry i’m sure you’ll get in :smile:
Original post by xtaylorx

Just wait until results day. Most unis will take near-miss students rather than enter the course into clearing. What course is it for?
If you need ABB and you get BBB you will 100% get in
Original post by normaw
Just wait until results day. Most unis will take near-miss students rather than enter the course into clearing. What course is it for?

would ucl too? I got an offer for bbb(contextual) but if I get abc will they let me in ?
Original post by Anonymous
would ucl too? I got an offer for bbb(contextual) but if I get abc will they let me in ?

It really depends on how competitive the course is that you have applied for. If there are spaces left once they have confirmed all the applicants that have achieved their conditions, then they will look at near-miss students.
Original post by normaw
It really depends on how competitive the course is that you have applied for. If there are spaces left once they have confirmed all the applicants that have achieved their conditions, then they will look at near-miss students.

I don't think it is too competitive as it is pretty niche - even though it is ucl in your personal opinion do you think it would be alright ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending