The Student Room Group
Thanks for letting us know. I'll have a look and see if I can see it happening. When you say that it is signing you out, do you mean that you see the Sign In and Sign Up buttons at the top of the page, instead of your user avatar, like this?

Thanks for your help!
Original post by emm4nuella
Problem Summary
Being logged out
Problem Details
This has happened quite a few times but very randomly, the TSR website will just sign me out automatically for a few seconds & then I will be signed back in without me having done anything!
Device
Desktop
Browser
Edge
Link

Additional Information

Morning! Thanks for reporting this, I just wanted to check if you'd seen the above query? :smile:
Original post by PurpleAndGreen
Thanks for letting us know. I'll have a look and see if I can see it happening. When you say that it is signing you out, do you mean that you see the Sign In and Sign Up buttons at the top of the page, instead of your user avatar, like this?

Thanks for your help!
Yes when it signed me out!
Thanks for confirming. We will have a look to see what could be causing it..
If you have a minute could you let us know how frequently you are seeing this happen roughly?
Is it daily, weekly or less frequent than that?
Original post by PurpleAndGreen
Thanks for confirming. We will have a look to see what could be causing it..
If you have a minute could you let us know how frequently you are seeing this happen roughly?
Is it daily, weekly or less frequent than that?

I would say 2-3 times a week, but it hasnt been happening in the last week or so
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by emm4nuella
I would say 2-3 times a week, but it hasnt been happening in the last week or so

Could you pop a message here if it happens again, please? Hopefully it doesn't cause you anymore issues though :crossedf:

If it still hasn't happened again by the end of next week we'll move this to done. but obviously if it were to occur again once this was closed you'd be very welcome to create a new thread for it still! :smile:
Original post by RainbowLapras
Could you pop a message here if it happens again, please? Hopefully it doesn't cause you anymore issues though :crossedf:
If it still hasn't happened again by the end of next week we'll move this to done. but obviously if it were to occur again once this was closed you'd be very welcome to create a new thread for it still! :smile:

Sure thank you!

Latest

Trending

Trending