The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB clearing

Hi, I don’t think my grades are high enough for me to be accepted but i’m just wondering if anyone knows if i apply through clearing with pretty low grades is there still a chance of me getting into Queens?
Degree subject?
And do you have already achieved grades, or are you expecting results in August?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Degree subject?
And do you have already achieved grades, or are you expecting results in August?

Hi, Film and theatre. I have my Alevel results but due to personal reasons at the time, they don’t reflect my ability. I have other experience and qualifications outside of school so i’m just wondering if anyone would know if this would be considered when going through clearing?
No Uni will be interested in "due to personal reasons at the time, they don’t reflect my ability" - they will have expected you, not unreasonably, to have simply resat your A levels. 'Experience' isnt an academic marker. What other qualifications do you have?

Have you checked to see if this course is still available in Extra - if it isnt, its an indicator that it wont have spaces in Clearing.
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
No Uni will be interested in "due to personal reasons at the time, they don’t reflect my ability" - they will have expected you, not unreasonably, to have simply resat your A levels. 'Experience' isnt an academic marker. What other qualifications do you have?
Have you checked to see if this course is still available in Extra - if it isnt, its an indicator that it wont have spaces in Clearing.

How can i check if it is available in Extra
Original post by hr548
How can i check if it is available in Extra

UCAS search - or the Uni's own website - or phone the Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending