The Student Room Group

lae stratford 2024 enrolment

on results day, do you go to lae and enrol with your gcse grades or do we have to email them? also, are you able to do this if you have applied but have gotten rejected?
Reply 1
Hi I go LAES rn and last year when I applied, in the morning they sent out emails telling you to come and show your results (for us their system bugged so it was tad bit later around 12pm). I am not sure about being rejected but I know a few people who just walked in with good grades and got in so I wouldn't worry too much. Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Gcsestudentof24
on results day, do you go to lae and enrol with your gcse grades or do we have to email them? also, are you able to do this if you have applied but have gotten rejected?

As long as you reach the requirements grades you will more likely get in. But I am also applying to that school so on results day am going to get my results early then when I get the email am going to go there fast so I can avoid the long line. I didn't get a conditional offer so am not sure if it applies to me of getting the email. Please reply plus how are the extra curriculars do you have to do one before you go home? ( Like is it compulsory)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending