The Student Room Group

Need detailed and specific OCR Biology notes before alevel exam.

Hello, I am currently on a C/D in biology and I have around a month left till the alevel exam. Can someone please let me know some detailed and specific notes which I can use for Alevel OCR Biology. Due to the content heavy nature of the subject I do not have time to watch videos and make notes myself therefore I am reading notes and making my own anki flashcards based on them (doing currently with chemistry from chemrevise). I have save my exams however I have found they often contain loads of unnecessary information which I cannot put into a flashcard and do not know the bits I need. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Bumblebee21
Hello, I am currently on a C/D in biology and I have around a month left till the alevel exam. Can someone please let me know some detailed and specific notes which I can use for Alevel OCR Biology. Due to the content heavy nature of the subject I do not have time to watch videos and make notes myself therefore I am reading notes and making my own anki flashcards based on them (doing currently with chemistry from chemrevise). I have save my exams however I have found they often contain loads of unnecessary information which I cannot put into a flashcard and do not know the bits I need. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I would look on the app Knowunity as it has notes made by other students!
Reply 2
Original post by kitty15
Hi, I would look on the app Knowunity as it has notes made by other students!

Thank you very much for the resource, will check it out
I really like the website the Science Hive. When comparing their notes to the spec, they pretty much cover everything and their notes for detailed topics like photosynth are clear. I have made a lot of notes from just them, in lieu of using pmt or save my exams etc. And they're specific to OCR A. Here's a link! https://www.thesciencehive.co.uk/ocr-biology-a-level
You can also print their notes for free.
Reply 4
Original post by Ygreenbeans
I really like the website the Science Hive. When comparing their notes to the spec, they pretty much cover everything and their notes for detailed topics like photosynth are clear. I have made a lot of notes from just them, in lieu of using pmt or save my exams etc. And they're specific to OCR A. Here's a link! https://www.thesciencehive.co.uk/ocr-biology-a-level
You can also print their notes for free.

Thanks sm, checked out the website and its very useful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending