The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Coomplaint about a student

Hi, I want to make a complaint about someone at Swansea University (I'm not a student there), but I can't find where to do so on the website, I was wondering if a representative from this uni could respond to this and point me in the right direction?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I want to make a complaint about someone at Swansea University (I'm not a student there), but I can't find where to do so on the website, I was wondering if a representative from this uni could respond to this and point me in the right direction?

Hi there, I hope all is well and thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend getting in touch with our Student Cases team in the first instance - they should be able to advise accordingly. You can email them at [email protected].

If you need any further information or assistance, please let us know. Best wishes, Gethin (Future Students Team).
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Swansea University Enquiries
Hi there, I hope all is well and thanks for getting in touch.
I would recommend getting in touch with our Student Cases team in the first instance - they should be able to advise accordingly. You can email them at [email protected].
If you need any further information or assistance, please let us know. Best wishes, Gethin (Future Students Team).

Hi there, it's been about a month.

I emailed student cases and they said they couldn't "discuss any matters regarding someone who may or may not be a Swansea University student," due to confidentiality reasons, which I understand. However, I still feel concerns regarding this individual and believe they may be a danger to people on their course and at the university, especially because the situation had escalated after I made my complaint. I've contacted police regarding the situation but I wondered if any disciplinary action could be taken?

Thank you
Hello,

Please can you get in touch with Nicky Bellingham directly to discuss this matter further, email - [email protected], the manager of our Welfare@CampusLife team.

Best Regards,
Sarah Griffin (Future Student Experience Team)

Quick Reply

Latest