Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can you work better under pressure?

I had an english essay to do for today and i hadn't started it until yesterday. I procrastinated all day and it got to 6pm and i couldn't think what i could write. So i left it and went out drinking with my mates. I came back in at 10pm drunk and forgot all about it. So today i go into school (with a ******* of a hangover) and told my teacher i had left my essay on my desk at home. So she told me to make sure i bring it in tomorrow. I came home tonight and typed like a b*tch and managed to write a fairly decent essay in under an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, yeh...I do! I do not do work if Ive got loads of time but if its only a short time until the due date I produce better work in a faster time. I actually enjoy working like a ***** to get it done!

ReputationRep:

I always work better under pressure.

ReputationRep:
    I cant work unless its under tremendous pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Im CRap At All Work Under Pressusre Or Not

ReputationRep:
    I rarely feel motivated to do any work until shortly before it's due. So yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I cant work unless its under tremendous pressure.
    i tend to be the same

ReputationRep:
    Depends. I either bottle it or do really well.

In exams I usually perform well. In football (i.e. in a competetive match) I play a LOT better than I would during a kickabout.

At concerts when I have a solo, I'll often underperform Even though it's hardly pressure... the solos aren't usually hard and nobody cares if I mess up.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and when I worked in a shop and there was "pressure" by having millions of impatient customers there ... meh that wasn't hard. Just stay cool and don't rush or you'll mess up :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.