The Student Room Group

Best way to approach the topic & ask a quiet reserved boyfriend if he is a virgin?

P. S. Please no hate or rudeness, I already struggle with autism, anxiety, and parents never: allowed guy friends, discussed dating or how to do relationship and aren't willing to give advice. (They refused to tell me what sex was until i was 17 and then said this goes there then 9 months and a baby. Never learned about female cramps, how guys have to be hard, that guys have to be moving during sex, or even about the"O" during sex.)

Recommended Topics
Original post by Anonymous
P. S. Please no hate or rudeness, I already struggle with autism, anxiety, and parents never: allowed guy friends, discussed dating or how to do relationship and aren't willing to give advice. (They refused to tell me what sex was until i was 17 and then said this goes there then 9 months and a baby. Never learned about female cramps, how guys have to be hard, that guys have to be moving during sex, or even about the"O" during sex.)
Recommended Topics

As a late in life virgin myself, if I was with a girl id like to be asked while doing something where we're both fully comfortable. For example sitting on the sofa together or laying in bed. Chances are if he's in a similar situation to myself he's made it a big deal bringing it up to you, if you make it a big deal it might be intimidating to talk about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending