The Student Room Group

Exam procrastination

How likely is it to get an A/B in my AS exams if I start 3 weeks in advance doing past papers. My subjects are math,phy,computer science
Reply 1
I do maths and physics also.
It really depends on what you’re already working at, but you might as well try.
Reply 2
Original post by Meemooo
How likely is it to get an A/B in my AS exams if I start 3 weeks in advance doing past papers. My subjects are math,phy,computer science

I do maths and physics too, i think its definitely possible to achieve those grades if you put in the work leading up to your exams. But it honestly depends on where you are at in terms of your understanding and exam technique. All you can really do is try.
Original post by Meemooo

4 weeks I'd say if you're jumping quite a bit, otherwise 3 would probably do. What grades are you at currently?
Original post by Meemooo

definitely doable - 3 weeks is much more time than you may think, just as long as you don’t waste it. goodluck !!

Quick Reply

Latest