The Student Room Group

My GYG journey!! ๐ŸŒท

Okay, i have about a month until my first A level exam and I want to track my study so today it shall start!!๐ŸŒท
I do A level:
Classics- C (want a B so bad but so worried it will be a C)
History- B (want a B or an A)
Sociology -B (want an A)
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Okay, today 11/04/24 I want to study some crime and deviance sociology lessons as well as finishing a section of sociology in education.
I also want to look at a Love and Relationships past paper with examiner notes and mark scheme after I have planned each question and written a Philosophy 10 maker
I have a history tutor session today as well where I would like to do a practice paper and afterwards, I will revise key dates in the Cold War module I will update everyone this afternoon at about 8pm ish ๐Ÿ™‚ LETS DO THIS THING

๐Ÿ‘พ
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by lemonpepsi222
Okay, today I want to study some crime and deviance sociology lessons as well as finishing a section of sociology in education.
I also want to look at a Love and Relationships past paper with examiner notes and mark scheme after I have planned each question and written a Philosophy 10 maker
I have a history tutor session today as well where I would like to do a practice paper and afterwards, I will revise key dates in the Cold War module I will update everyone this afternoon at about 8pm ish ๐Ÿ™‚ LETS DO THIS THING
๐Ÿ‘พ

Today (11/04/24) I did 4hrs and 20 mins of study!
I did:

โ€ข

crime and deviance work like I said I would, I didn't go over any education as I found some good crime and deviance resources to work with!

โ€ข

Classics love and relationships past paper to look at the examiner's advice

โ€ข

started an Ovid Ars Amatoria book table for each poem

โ€ข

I did a practice question with my history tutor

โ€ข

flashcards for Cold War were done in the evening!

WOO I also want to share that I didn't write a 10 marker in the love and relationships past paper as I got quite exhausted but that's okay! (I am so stressed):fight:

(edited 1 month ago)
Okay, i have about a month until my first A level exam and I want to track my study so today it shall start!!๐ŸŒท
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

Today was a very history-based day!
Did 2hrs of industry work at a revision session with recap quizzes and practice questions
this evening I did another hour of flash cards for industry and I am calling it a night!
more of a lazy day but tomorrow I am going to be doing lots of flashcards and re-caps on what I have revised thus far!
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

Another day another GYG post where it looks like I have made little progress!
I felt quite ill today but I did what I could!

โ€ข

I re-caped flashcards that I had recently made on sociology in education

โ€ข

then I re-caped some classics flashcards

โ€ข

then I continued with my Ovid ars amatoria book table for each poem!

โ€ข

finally, I did a Cold War timeline with my history tutor and looked at a past paper question!

I am so scared about my exams lol!:teehee:
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

hey @lemonpepsi222 welcome to the gyg family! i also do sociology, am on a b & and also want an a! lol we have that in common! whats your fave topic in sociology? also i am tagging in some of the other gyg bloggers

<3

Spoiler

Reply 6
hello history doer!
I haven't seen many A Level classics people here but it sounds amazing
Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

Welcome to GYG
Reply 9
I love your subject combination :biggrin: Good luck!
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

Heyoooo welcome to gyg ๐Ÿฉทโ—๏ธ wish u luck on alevels!!
Original post by emm4nuella
hey @lemonpepsi222 welcome to the gyg family! i also do sociology, am on a b & and also want an a! lol we have that in common! whats your fave topic in sociology? also i am tagging in some of the other gyg bloggers

<3

Spoiler

crime and deviance is my love ๐Ÿ˜
Original post by orb22
hello history doer!
I haven't seen many A Level classics people here but it sounds amazing

it is! its what I also hope to do at uni!!
welcome!
I also do history and am on a B, hoping to make it an A for the real thing :biggrin:
Reply 14
it is! its what I also hope to do at uni!!

omg I hope you get to!!! good luck!!!
Reply 15
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

HEY a fellow classics student!! I'm on the languages side but I'm so glad to see someone else here!! I'm also looking to study it at uni :biggrin:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by bacchae
HEY a fellow classics student!! I'm on the languages side but I'm so glad to see someone else here!! I'm also looking to study it at uni :biggrin:

what classics modules are you doing? :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

today I want to make a nice timeline of the Cold War from the Cuban missile crisis to the end of the period and organise my knowledge on all the peace talks! then I want to look at a classics past paper then I shall do some flashcards!
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

welcome to gyg !!
I do A level:
Sociology -B (want an A)

2day I started a cold war timeline from the Cuban missile crisis to the end of the cold war then I looked through a classics l+r paper and did some essay plans!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending