The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

What course materials do I need to begin reading for my postgraduate studies in AI?

What steps should I take to begin reading and preparing for my postgraduate studies in AI at the University of Kent starting in September 2024? Additionally, what course materials will I need?
Original post by Anonymous
What steps should I take to begin reading and preparing for my postgraduate studies in AI at the University of Kent starting in September 2024? Additionally, what course materials will I need?

Hi there

It is great to hear that you are getting ready for your course. 🙂 Usually there are not any compulsory readings that you have to do for the courses, also I do not think there are any compulsory materials which you will need. However, if the University has sent out any written communications, you should have a look to ensure there are no tasks that you have to complete e.g. induction videos to watch.

If you are interested in doing some independent studies, you can search up the modules you are doing on the University of Kent website. You should be able to find some reading lists that will be useful. You probably will not need to do all the readings, instead you can choose particular chapters that interest you. Here is an example that I found under the AI post-graduate course: AI Systems Implementation - COMP8260 - Modules - University of Kent (you can double check whether this is a module you will be taking on the KentVision website. 🙂

I hope this helps.
Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending