The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL foundation fashion and textile

I submitted my portfolio on March 8th, but I haven't heard from you yet, so I'm an international student. I submitted it similar to mine, did anyone get any offer?🥹
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I submitted my portfolio on March 8th, but I haven't heard from you yet, so I'm an international student. I submitted it similar to mine, did anyone get any offer?🥹

Hey! Yes I just got accepted into the fashion foundation. I haven’t received the email yet but it was on my UAL portal. They take a long time to respond though so don’t stress! My friend got accepted a week ago, and I just got accepted today, so yea, the offer won’t be given to everyone at the same time x good luck!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

I just got an offer for the fashion and textiles pathway- I think they give out their offers and rejections at the weekend at batches? Idk it seems like ppl have been receiving their emails at the weekends? Good luck anyway you got this!!
Reply 3
Thank you I got a rejection email from them yesterday🥲 but I passed lcf foundation, so it's okay! I hope everyone can study hard and go to ba university that you want!!

Quick Reply