The Student Room Group

uom acceptance below entry requirements

i currently hold an offer at uom for law, how likely is it that i'd get accepted if i achieved AAA rather than A*AA? i really want that A* but i have no idea if i'lll be able to achieve one
Reply 1
Original post by stacey12809
i currently hold an offer at uom for law, how likely is it that i'd get accepted if i achieved AAA rather than A*AA? i really want that A* but i have no idea if i'lll be able to achieve one

It’s usually dependent on how many other offer holders meet their offer and how many people who have made University of Manchester their insurance did not meet their firm choice and will be going there instead. You’ll have to contact the university on results day directly as they may tell you to apply through clearing. Last year, because grade boundaries were set so high, a lot of people didn’t get the grades needed for their firm, but we’re still offered a place if they had a 1-2 grade difference.
As above, it will depend on the results of other offer holders.

Not much point contacting them on results day, as they'll already have had your grades for a week or so to consider them.

You'l either have been accepted, (yay!), or rejected, (boo!). If it is a reject then they won't consider you for the same course via clearing.

You'd only need to call if there was no decision on UCAS Hub, (or wanted to talk about another course).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending