The Student Room Group

OFWAT/OFGEM grad scheme

Hey, was just wondering if anyone has completed their VI for ofwat grad scheme or submitted an application for the ofgem grad scheme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by stellabolton
Hey, was just wondering if anyone has completed their VI for ofwat grad scheme or submitted an application for the ofgem grad scheme?

Hi,
I submitted mine maybe about week/ 2 weeks ago
Original post by Sjampz18
Hi,
I submitted mine maybe about week/ 2 weeks ago

Hey, have you heard anything back since then?
Reply 3
Hey, have you heard anything back since then?

Nope, need to try log in to the page and track it, did you receive an email when you first applied?
Original post by Sjampz18
Nope, need to try log in to the page and track it, did you receive an email when you first applied?

Hey, yes I received a confirmation email
Reply 5
Hey, yes I received a confirmation email

Fair enough, i didnt receive one but i did apply when i logged in.
They closed on the 7th so hopefully next week we find out?
Reply 6
I got the shortlist invite to Ofgem to video interview yesterday

I got an email yesterday inviting me to complete an online video interview, for the Ofgem Graduate scheme. Got until end of Monday to complete it
Original post by rwnxcvi
I got the shortlist invite to Ofgem to video interview yesterday

what date did you submit your application?
Reply 9
what date did you submit your application?

I think it was 3rd April. Submitted video interview Monday 15th April
Any advice for completing the video interview? I'm doing mine today
Has anyone done the psychometric tests yet (for ofgem scheme)? I did mine a couple of weeks ago and was advised that this would be the final stage before the assesment center, but I've yet to hear back. Was wondering if anyone has received any info about next steps?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Sammy512
Has anyone done the psychometric tests yet (for ofgem scheme)? I did mine a couple of weeks ago and was advised that this would be the final stage before the assesment center, but I've yet to hear back. Was wondering if anyone has received any info about next steps?

literally just got invited to do the tests so might be a while
Original post by Miurx
literally just got invited to do the tests so might be a while

Ah fairs, I was wondering cause I was told it would take at most 10 working days, but it makes sense if they're waiting for everyone to complete them before moving forward

How was the test?
Original post by gurgen21
How was the test?

Honestly pretty straightforward, not to different from similr screening tests. There was a lot of "identifying hidden assumptions" type of questions but there's a practice test beforehand so it was fine I think. Have you done yours yet?
Honestly pretty straightforward, not to different from similr screening tests. There was a lot of "identifying hidden assumptions" type of questions but there's a practice test beforehand so it was fine I think. Have you done yours yet?
literally about to do it now ill lys how it goes

I think the first test was fine but I didn't feel confident on any of the answers for the second one. Felt like it was really subjective or maybe I just didn't understand the instructions well enough.
Original post by gurgen21
I think the first test was fine but I didn't feel confident on any of the answers for the second one. Felt like it was really subjective or maybe I just didn't understand the instructions well enough.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I perhaps had an advantage because I've done a couple of very similar ones (maybe from the same provider) for other jobs so had a good idea of what to expect. Still if you did fine on the first one and did well enough in the video interview to get to this stage im sure your chances of getting to the assessment center are pretty good

Has anyone been shortlisted for the assessment centre for the OFGEM digital graduate scheme yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending