The Student Room Group

2024 applicants: what's your main concern around starting uni?

This poll is closed

2024 applicants: what's your main concern around starting uni?

Cost of living 43%
Living independently 5%
Making friends 28%
Transport and commuting to university 4%
Managing my money 7%
Finding accommodation at university 4%
Having enough time for my studies 8%
Tell us more about your answer in the comments!2%
Total votes: 257
Hello there 2024 applicants :w00t:

With the anticipation of university life building up, we want to know what your main concerns are when starting this next chapter of your life. :afraid:

It's perfectly normal to have worries when thinking about what to expect as a fresher, so, take a vote in the poll and use this as an opportunity to open up about what's on your mind, that way we can all work together to share some of our best tips, tricks, and words of encouragement to help put your minds at ease :yay:
Reply 1
Original post by CamembertPaws
With the anticipation of university life building up, we want to know what your main concerns are when starting this next chapter of your life. :afraid:
It's perfectly normal to have worries when thinking about what to expect as a fresher, so, take a vote in the poll and use this as an opportunity to open up about what's on your mind, that way we can all work together to share some of our best tips, tricks, and words of encouragement to help put your minds at ease :yay:

While I'm still in the process of applying, the thoughts of travelling internationally and being independent are always at the back of my mind!
Original post by CamembertPaws

managing my money/cost of living is what i am most worried about :frown:
i'm most concerned about making the grades for my firm haha
Reply 4
I'm so stressed about moving abroad to the UK, that I've already began micromanaging my money, and soon enough, my time lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending