The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Creative Writing Master's timetable?

I'm starting a masters' in creative writing at Chester University in October and just wondered if anyone knew what the timetable was like? For example is it once a week or twice? Just so I have a general idea
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting a masters' in creative writing at Chester University in October and just wondered if anyone knew what the timetable was like? For example is it once a week or twice? Just so I have a general idea

Hi, it's great to hear that you'll be starting your MA with us in October! 🙂

I'd recommend contacting the Programme Leader for the course - Dr Ashley Chantler [email protected].
He will be able to give you some information on what to expect and what your timetable will look like, although this won't be finalised and sent to you until nearer to your start date.

You may also be interested in chatting online with Saul. Saul is a current student who is studying the same course here at Chester and is available to chat via the Unibuddy app. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to discuss his experience on the course so far. If you filter the options to 'Postgraduate' and 'English' you will be able to find Saul's profile - https://www.chester.ac.uk/study/chat-to-student/.

I hope this helps but let us know if you have any further questions 🙂

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending