The Student Room Group

ALevel Spanish Paper 2

So we all know that paper 2 is an essay questions right.
But how do we answer it??
Cause like my teacher said we have to have quotes for 3 paragraphs for both the film and the book. Which is ok makes sense. But she said that we need to have them otherwise we'll fail completely.
However, I can't find any perfect answers that have quotations anywhere similar to what she told us to do.
Anyone knows how to help me?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Pink_Flower_Pot
So we all know that paper 2 is an essay questions right.
But how do we answer it??
Cause like my teacher said we have to have quotes for 3 paragraphs for both the film and the book. Which is ok makes sense. But she said that we need to have them otherwise we'll fail completely.
However, I can't find any perfect answers that have quotations anywhere similar to what she told us to do.
Anyone knows how to help me?

Hi, I got an A* in A Level Spanish and very close to full marks of Paper 2. I still have all my essays and notes for the book and film so you can see how I've structured them. I also do Spanish at University. If you need any help just message me!
Original post by simrankc26
Hi, I got an A* in A Level Spanish and very close to full marks of Paper 2. I still have all my essays and notes for the book and film so you can see how I've structured them. I also do Spanish at University. If you need any help just message me!

Omg yes please, would be very helpful. How are you finding uni? I also want to do Spanish at uni, with Italian and Arabic 😁

Quick Reply

Latest