The Student Room Group

UCLan

Hi I wanted to ask if someone from Uclan uni in 1st year is passed in 2 modules and failing 1 module and collectively the percentage is becoming 64.37% including the failed module are they still considered failed? and they have to retake the whole year or the module in next year?
Original post by Aena Harrisona
Hi I wanted to ask if someone from Uclan uni in 1st year is passed in 2 modules and failing 1 module and collectively the percentage is becoming 64.37% including the failed module are they still considered failed? and they have to retake the whole year or the module in next year?

Im not sure I follow completely or that its UCLan specific but you need a passing grade in all modules as you need to aquire the correct amount credits in order to achieve the degree.

Youll see on the transcript that modules are say level 6 and worth 20 credits. You need say 180 credits for an award of a degree.

You should be able to resubmit for a 40% max grade.

It may depend on your degree structure as to how the first year is weighted but I cannot see any department allowing progression without ext
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Aena Harrisona
Hi @Aena Harrisona,

Which course are you studying here at UCLan? 😊

For support and guidance around your course modules and assessment, I would recommend you reach out to your course tutor who will be able to advise on this. Our student support team are also here to offer academic support and resources to students. There's lots of information on the support available to UCLan students on the Student Hub and here.

Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

All the best.
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending