The Student Room Group

AQA A level English literature grade boundaries

I know this may be a silly question,but could someone tell me the a level English lit grade boundaries for AQA for a B and A and an A star please?
If it's easier,just point me out to the info by sending the link!
cheers my chickens
Original post by gfygf
I know this may be a silly question,but could someone tell me the a level English lit grade boundaries for AQA for a B and A and an A star please?
cheers my chickens

Hey, the grade boundaries change each year so it won't be accurate. But I would say type onto your internet browser 'AQA A Level Grade boundaries 2019'. pls 2019 grade boundaries as that will be accurate for you,as when u sit ur exams grade boundaries will reflect 2019 as pandemic marking is now gone
Reply 2
Could you provide me with the link, because it keeps showing me A level Advanced which is not what I do because its out of 300 and mine is out of 200.
If not could you just write them out please.
Original post by gfygf
Could you provide me with the link, because it keeps showing me A level Advanced which is not what I do because its out of 300 and mine is out of 200.
If not could you just write them out please.

do you English Literature Option A or b. What is your subject code e.g 7702. The extra 100 marks might be the NEA you did.
Reply 4
Option B
Original post by gfygf
cheers my chickens

Hi so i had a problem looking for this also, but i found what i think the closest possible answer is on this link A-level reformed linear - grade boundaries June 2019 (aqa.org.uk) you have to scroll to reformed linear and look at the paper that out of 75 rather than 150.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending