The Student Room Group

Changing course

I think to change HR course for something different and I am on the first academic year soy question is if I want to change for different course which lasts 4 years then how many years will Student Finance would fund my new course? As I heard they only find up to 4 years and gift year if someone need to repeat the year. I am just worried to change the course because I would prefer to do the work placement because it does help a lot to find job after graduation but if I would change the course then I might be not eligible to get fund for one more year.
Let me know if you have the same problem. Thank you
Hi Pol Zag,

How many years of previous study do you have on your current course?

What is the name of your current course and the new course that you are planning to study?


Quick Reply