The Student Room Group

Is this leading on?

Hi,
Is it leading on if you found someone on a friendship online app and we got each others snaps - been talking for 4 days but you think u like them but have a feeling they just want sex even though they’re saying they want a relationship?
They’ve never been in a relationship before, he said he doesn’t know How to talk to girls as he’s never had a girl but he does mention he gets h*rny a bit and he has asked if I would ever send nudes and things.. he’s respectful with me saying no and things.
But isn’t it a bit too soon for this kinda stuff??
Then im also talking to other guys from the app but he told me to delete it and so I did as he likes talking to me but I have the other guys snaps still - am I a bad person for not blocking them?
We hardly know each other tho? But I feel really bad????
Reply 1
Just be clear about what you want and don’t want. He does sound a tad thirsty to be honest and I would trust your instincts
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
Just be clear about what you want and don’t want. He does sound a tad thirsty to be honest and I would trust your instincts

Thanks, im going to re download the app as he can’t tell me what to do and he’s quite blunt with our conversations and asked me how I am and I said not good and he just ignored it and just doesn’t ask about me either.
Do u think that’s rude of me just to go against what he told me to do
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks, im going to re download the app as he can’t tell me what to do and he’s quite blunt with our conversations and asked me how I am and I said not good and he just ignored it and just doesn’t ask about me either.
Do u think that’s rude of me just to go against what he told me to do

No, I’m with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending