The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

bath still no offer

has anyone had their offers yet? I'm still waiting for business and management. I've heard some other courses giving out offers, but nothing about business yet
Reply 1
Original post by Anthla
has anyone had their offers yet? I'm still waiting for business and management. I've heard some other courses giving out offers, but nothing about business yet

Bath will get back to you by the end of April.

UCAS deadline for them to make a decision is 16th of May. We're talking about just over a month now. Final stretch!!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Anthla

i havent heard anything either they sent me an email syaing 30th april will tell me
Reply 3
Original post by lilian22
i havent heard anything either they sent me an email syaing 30th april will tell me

I've only been told "the end of april" what course have you applied for?
Reply 4
Business the 4 year one
Normal for Bath.
One of my friends was predicted A*A*A* this year and only just recently got an offer. Apparently the long response time has something to do with lots of people doing an ‘Entry to Bath Uni’ course or something for a guaranteed spot so it’s been harder to get a place there? But yeah, what I’m saying is don’t worry about taking a while to receive an offer, it’s likely nothing to do with your grades but rather the University is just taking their time
Its actually to do with admissions staff working at a snails pace, nothing more complicated than that.
Original post by McGinger
Its actually to do with admissions staff working at a snails pace, nothing more complicated than that.

Fair enough
Original post by Anthla
A friend of mine received an offer for your course this morning, so you should hear back soon (if you haven't already now) !! Good luck!!
Reply 10
Original post by IsabellePower
A friend of mine received an offer for your course this morning, so you should hear back soon (if you haven't already now) !! Good luck!!

still nothing, but hopefully I hear back soon :frown:( was it the degree with hons?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending