The Student Room Group

A level maths revision

At this point in the year, I’m currently an A/B student for maths edexcel and want an A*, should I just spam past papers like madasmaths, naiker maths ones or should I go through each topic in the text book one by one and do past paper questions on each topic? Please help
Reply 1
Original post by jdiewjdiejfi
At this point in the year, I’m currently an A/B student for maths edexcel and want an A*, should I just spam past papers like madasmaths, naiker maths ones or should I go through each topic in the text book one by one and do past paper questions on each topic? Please help

It depends a bit on what works best for you, but my advice would be a mix - go through a past paper or two, see what topics you tend to struggle with, do past paper questions on those, then do more papers and repeat the whole cycle
Okay thank you
Reply 3
Original post by jdiewjdiejfi

Both is probably a shout. I would start w topic specific questions for a warmup on all the content again, so you’re fully back to grips with everything, then ease into past papers at the end of any maths revision sessions, to have a hit at cross topic exam questions.

Quick Reply

Latest