The Student Room Group

Stimulus Card Q1 - A LEVEL Spanish Paper 3

how do you generally reply to the '¿Cómo reaccionas ante esta información?' question?
when looking at the mark scheme it just repeats the information that's in the card and i'm quite confused because surely it can't be as simple as that?
I’m also struggling with this, and I think the point of the question is to see if we understand what the information on the card says. It’s good to give an opinion, like me sorprende que… and then repeat the info on the card, but slightly tweaking it. For example if it says 58% of women don’t have their own income… what are your reactions? ‘I’m very surprised that *almost 60% of women don’t have income, meaning that there are so many women without a stable job.’ Backing up your answer and stating what the info means will be good, showing that you understood what the card says (hence why the mark scheme is asking for you to repeat what it says). It’s similar to the summaries we have to do in paper 1 - all they actually want to see is that we can change a text from first person, for example, to third person, maybe using synonyms along the way. Hope that helps
Reply 2
Original post by melitagenia
I’m also struggling with this, and I think the point of the question is to see if we understand what the information on the card says. It’s good to give an opinion, like me sorprende que… and then repeat the info on the card, but slightly tweaking it. For example if it says 58% of women don’t have their own income… what are your reactions? ‘I’m very surprised that *almost 60% of women don’t have income, meaning that there are so many women without a stable job.’ Backing up your answer and stating what the info means will be good, showing that you understood what the card says (hence why the mark scheme is asking for you to repeat what it says). It’s similar to the summaries we have to do in paper 1 - all they actually want to see is that we can change a text from first person, for example, to third person, maybe using synonyms along the way. Hope that helps

oh thank you so much!! that really helps thank you again - i wish you the best !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending