The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Computer and Electronic Engineering Interview

I have an interview at Loughborough for their Computer and Electronic Engineering course on the 16th of this month and I'm unsure how to prepare. As far as I'm aware, they don't require any sort of portfolio/previous work from me, but I could be wrong. In any case, how should I prepare and what kind of things will they be asking me?
Original post by RaffaeleO
I have an interview at Loughborough for their Computer and Electronic Engineering course on the 16th of this month and I'm unsure how to prepare. As far as I'm aware, they don't require any sort of portfolio/previous work from me, but I could be wrong. In any case, how should I prepare and what kind of things will they be asking me?

Hi! I had an interview last month for mechatronics robotics and control systems engineering. Unless they've specifically asked you to bring previous work, you don't have to. You could if you want to show them specific projects if you want. In terms of the actual interview, mine was more of a chat than an interview. They asked some job type questions like what kind of people would you prefer to work with and why and then we went in depth into a career that may be suited to me (Disney imagineering). Hope this helps and try not to stress too much!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending