The Student Room Group

how long should it take for an apprentice employer to respond to emails

I was contacted last night by an employer asking if it would be possible for me to come in for an interview for an apprentice role next week. I responded a few hours later to basically say yes I was available but it's been more than a day with no response for dates. Is this normal ?
Original post by froggyfree
I was contacted last night by an employer asking if it would be possible for me to come in for an interview for an apprentice role next week. I responded a few hours later to basically say yes I was available but it's been more than a day with no response for dates. Is this normal ?

Yes. You've provided them with your availability, so they're likely waiting for other candidates to do the same so they can coordinate timings. You might not hear from them again until the day before the interview (although hopefully they'll give you more notice than that).
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Yes. You've provided them with your availability, so they're likely waiting for other candidates to do the same so they can coordinate timings. You might not hear from them again until the day before the interview (although hopefully they'll give you more notice than that).

Thank you ,!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending