The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Any LCC UAL offer holders?

Hi! I have an offer for graphic and media design and was wondering to get in contact with anyone who got an offer at LCC or even my course GMD! Sep 24
hi! i also applied, but have noe response yet. are you an international student?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hi! i also applied, but have noe response yet. are you an international student?

ah no! unfortunately I am not an international student, hope you get your reply too!
Original post by li1lac
ah no! unfortunately I am not an international student, hope you get your reply too!

thanks!! congrats on your offer by the way!!🩷
Original post by li1lac
Hi! I have an offer for graphic and media design and was wondering to get in contact with anyone who got an offer at LCC or even my course GMD! Sep 24

Hey, have received an offer for LCC Sept 24 another course. Do you want to connect?
Reply 5
Hey, have received an offer for LCC Sept 24 another course. Do you want to connect?

for sure! message me privately or add my snap: spidlily
Original post by li1lac

Hello! I have an offer at LCC too, can we connect?
Reply 7
Original post by li1lac

hello! im starting GMD at LCC too this year :smile: hope to connect with you!!
Original post by li1lac

Hey, I'm going to LCC too for film! 🙂 how did accomodation offers go?
ahhh i have an offer for the same course!!
Hey! My name is Prakriti and I’m from India. I have an offer to study MA Design Management at LCC
Hey, I'm going to LCC too for film! 🙂 how did accomodation offers go?

Hey, I’m going to LCC in design management
Reply 12
Original post by leetaeyong
ahhh i have an offer for the same course!!

Oo would u like to connect?
Original post by li1lac
Oo would u like to connect?

Design management is it? Would love to connect!! What’s your Insta handle?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending