The Student Room Group

How does ur snapscore go up?

Hi,
I’m talking to this guy but because I wasn’t in a sexual mood he’s now said he’s gone to bed but his snap score is going up (im only looking to see if he’s using me )
Does it go up if he’s actually snapping people or if people are snapping him but he’s not opening them?
Reply 1
Snap score goes up (at least to my knowledge) when you send a snap to someone, or when you open a snap from someone.

Anyways, a lot of people do that, tell people that they're going to bed and continue to talk to other people.

I'm sorry that has happened to you 😞
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I’m talking to this guy but because I wasn’t in a sexual mood he’s now said he’s gone to bed but his snap score is going up (im only looking to see if he’s using me )
Does it go up if he’s actually snapping people or if people are snapping him but he’s not opening them?

Snap-scores usually work when either he’s sending a snap to someone or someone is sending him a snap and he’s opening it. Define “going up” just so we can establish whether this is a red flag. If he’s socially active doesn’t seem to be good, especially if he’s lying behind your back and that he’s probably using you sexually when he may have other girls behind your back. And he maybe interacting with them through their snapshots or him sending snaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending