The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Gateway to Medicine Aberdeen

Heyyy
Has anyone got an offer from Aberdeen for G2M 2024 start and accepted it? Just accepted mine yesterday and looking to see if there’s any group chats or anything!
Original post by Anonymous
Heyyy
Has anyone got an offer from Aberdeen for G2M 2024 start and accepted it? Just accepted mine yesterday and looking to see if there’s any group chats or anything!

Does g2m mean u do a foundation year before year 1?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by academic.warrior
Does g2m mean u do a foundation year before year 1?

Ye, there’s an interview for it and if you get accepted you complete the G2M year but then have to do the UCAT and medicine interview at the end of the G2M year
Original post by Lando34
Ye, there’s an interview for it and if you get accepted you complete the G2M year but then have to do the UCAT and medicine interview at the end of the G2M year

Wait so what u have to still get a good ucat and MMI score 🫠

So do G2M students get any advantage compared to A100 students when applying?
Reply 4
Original post by academic.warrior
Wait so what u have to still get a good ucat and MMI score 🫠
So do G2M students get any advantage compared to A100 students when applying?

You don’t have to do ucat and mmi after gateway at all unis, but I think that the fact there’s a course that allows people to do medicine that maybe didn’t get the right grades is amazing!
Heyyy

Hi there, congratulations. If you don’t mind sharing, what were your conditions.
Hi there, congratulations. If you don’t mind sharing, what were your conditions.

Hey it was unconditional
Oh nice, I assume you’ve exceeded the requirements AABB. I had also gotten an offer, but my conditions were to get AB advanced higher. So I was curious to know if anybody else applying had any conditions similar to mine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending