The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl psychology 2024

hi! i’ve recieved an offer to study bsc psychology this september! i’m wondering if anyone else has gotten offers and if there’s any groupchats as im looking to make friends with people on the course?
Reply 1
Original post by caitlynkayes
hi! i’ve recieved an offer to study bsc psychology this september! i’m wondering if anyone else has gotten offers and if there’s any groupchats as im looking to make friends with people on the course?

hey! i’ve also received an offer for bsc psych and came on here to see if there were any groupchats- i don’t suppose you’ve had any luck?!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
@gr4ce0connell !
Reply 3
I also got an offer!!
Reply 4
Original post by Aya_m
I also got an offer!!

what’s ur instagram?
Reply 5
@aya_mdi30
Original post by Aya_m
@aya_mdi30

Which accommodation you are going for?
Original post by gracelol
@gr4ce0connell !

i added you!
Original post by Aya_m
@aya_mdi30

requested you! we can start a gc :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Mahajanik
Which accommodation you are going for?

I’m actually going to be commuting from home. I know it’s long but underground is straightforward😅 what about u?
Reply 10
requested you! we can start a gc :smile:

Yayyyy!
Reply 11
Ohh I think there’s a Facebook group for psychology 2024 offer holders. It was on the website hub
Original post by Aya_m
Ohh I think there’s a Facebook group for psychology 2024 offer holders. It was on the website hub

do you have the link?
Reply 13
do you have the link?

Lemme see
Reply 14
do you have the link?

IMG_1299.jpg Here it is!
hiii yeah i just firmed my offer for psychology and kcl!

hey! i just recently firmed kings - are there any gcs that have been made? also whats your @

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending