The Student Room Group

Student finance mistake in parent’s email

I put my dads email account down which is his one that he always uses as his main email but he’s having troubles signing in and resetting the password because weirdly it says his account doesn’t exist either even though it says he has an account too.

We have made a new account for him using another email but he isn’t able to support my application, presumably bcos I put his original email down, even though he used my CRN and date of birth to find my account. He can’t even upload the supporting information because we tried uploading the PFF2 form on his portal but it still won’t link his account to mine.

Do I just need to send the covering letter and PFF2 form via the post? Could I upload the PFF2 form myself under supporting evidence?
Original post by trie
I put my dads email account down which is his one that he always uses as his main email but he’s having troubles signing in and resetting the password because weirdly it says his account doesn’t exist either even though it says he has an account too.
We have made a new account for him using another email but he isn’t able to support my application, presumably bcos I put his original email down, even though he used my CRN and date of birth to find my account. He can’t even upload the supporting information because we tried uploading the PFF2 form on his portal but it still won’t link his account to mine.
Do I just need to send the covering letter and PFF2 form via the post? Could I upload the PFF2 form myself under supporting evidence?

Hi there,

Yes, uploading the PFF2 form on your account is completely fine.

We're currently processing these forms in 20 working days, and that's all we'll need from your Dad right now.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending