The Student Room Group

EY experience day, Technology Risk Consulting Graduate Program

I have my Experience Day coming up soon and wanted to know if anyone here has gone through the process for tech risk. Most threads are about assurance and strategy and I would love to connect with people about tech risk. And tips on the Assessment center also please! I am applying for the role in Edinburgh.
I'm applying for the same role, tho I'm applying for Glasgow. I have my experience day tomorrow, when's yours?
Reply 2
Original post by Sammy512
I'm applying for the same role, tho I'm applying for Glasgow. I have my experience day tomorrow, when's yours?

Mine is also tomorrow!!
Hi, may I know your timeline? application, EY One assessment, and invitation to EYX etc!
I just now applied for this role at Newcastle. I think its too late but i want to give my best in assessment. What should i expect EY One assessment?
Hello Guys, I completed one assesment, I dont know if i will clear, but how long does it take them to come back to us with outcome?
Reply 6
Original post by giant_panda
Hi, may I know your timeline? application, EY One assessment, and invitation to EYX etc!

It took a little over a month for them to get back to me after my EY One assessment. Then I got invited to book into EYX which was also after almost a month. After EYX I heard back in a couple of days and they told me they would schedule a final interview with partner/director in 2 weeks.
Reply 7
Original post by tamilselvan0204
Hello Guys, I completed one assesment, I dont know if i will clear, but how long does it take them to come back to us with outcome?

It depends on where they are in the application process. It took me over a month to hear back from them. I had given up on EY but yeah ended up getting an invite for EYX. So I'd say as long as you dont get a rejection, that's a good sign!
Original post by Asherl
It took a little over a month for them to get back to me after my EY One assessment. Then I got invited to book into EYX which was also after almost a month. After EYX I heard back in a couple of days and they told me they would schedule a final interview with partner/director in 2 weeks.

I got back already, It took 25 hours, I did not get through.

Quick Reply

Latest