The Student Room Group

Help with evidences

I provided evidences that I have been working from July 2021- Present to show I’ve been financially independent but I got an email which implied I didn’t earn enough for July 2021-Dec2021, can I write a statement and show that during that period with little income I was still financially independent as I had my savings+little income to still support myself. Can I put in my bank statement as evidence for July 2021-Dec2021. Also will it affect my evidence if my parents have sent some money just to cover some minor cost. I just wanted to ask if that is not possible , can I change my evidence of independent student and send in pff2 instead
Reply 1
Although my application is approved , I have received minimum maintenance only which won’t be able to help me so I want to get maximum. Although they have counted my income from Jan2022-present and is asking to send in April2024-Aug2024 in the future , I realised that Jan 2022-Aug2024 won’t be 3 years of self support so can I send in my bank statements from july2021-dec2021 to provide breakdown of my income and savings.I really need help with this , if not can the sfe ignore this evidences if I just fill out a pff2 instead and aim for max maintenance
Original post by Kkain
Although my application is approved , I have received minimum maintenance only which won’t be able to help me so I want to get maximum. Although they have counted my income from Jan2022-present and is asking to send in April2024-Aug2024 in the future , I realised that Jan 2022-Aug2024 won’t be 3 years of self support so can I send in my bank statements from july2021-dec2021 to provide breakdown of my income and savings.I really need help with this , if not can the sfe ignore this evidences if I just fill out a pff2 instead and aim for max maintenance

Hi there,

The evidence would need to cover the 3 year period prior to the first day of your first Academic Year. If you had some money from your parents to get by this wouldn't be considered as financially independent.

If your parents do the PFF2 form then we'd base if off your parents income and the independent evidence would be disregarded.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 3
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
The evidence would need to cover the 3 year period prior to the first day of your first Academic Year. If you had some money from your parents to get by this wouldn't be considered as financially independent.
If your parents do the PFF2 form then we'd base if off your parents income and the independent evidence would be disregarded.
Thanks, Ross

Oh okay thank you
Original post by Kkain
Oh okay thank you

You're welcome!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending